As anticipation mounts regarding the upcoming launch of the new iPhone 15, rumors continue flooding online forums and social media sites as we near the expected release date in September 2023. For those eagerly awaiting their chance to buy the new iPhone 15, we'd like to offer a few tips on how to get the best deal.
Rumors and Leaked Information About the New iPhone 15
All signs point to Apple releasing one standard, one Plus and two Pro iPhone 15 models in the same sizes as the iPhone 14 standard, Plus and Pro models. These are the features we expect to see with the imminent release of the new iPhone 15:
- Two new colors: The iPhone 15 may be available in deep pink and light blue, along with the standard midnight, starlight and (PRODUCT)RED, with the possibility of a frosted glass back.
- Thicker camera bump: Leaked drawings suggest a thicker curved camera bump with rounded edges for an easier switch from front to back.
- New and moved buttons: An iPhone 15 Pro case leak indicates the phone's power and volume buttons will sit slightly lower, and a smaller Action button may replace the mute switch.
- Ports and connections: Leaked CAD drawings confirm the replacement of the Lightning charging port with a USB-C port in compliance with European requirements.
- Modem and processing Chips: The new iPhone 15 may include a faster Qualcomm 5G modem chip and upgrades to processing chips.
- Camera: As seen in the iPhone 14 Pro models, all iPhone 15s may include a 48-megapixel camera with a glass-plastic hybrid lens. The Pro models could see an upgrade to a Periscope lens for enhanced optical zoom.
- Display: We expect all models to include a pill-shaped dynamic island at the top of the display like the iPhone 14 but larger. The overall size of the iPhone 15's display may also be minimally larger.
Getting the Best Deal on the New iPhone 15
With this model's expected price tag starting at $799, you'll want to find the best possible deal before buying the new iPhone 15. Stores and service providers are bound to offer product launch specials, but the best way to save is to sell your older model and use the funds to offset your purchase. You can sell your old iPhone online with Mac Me An Offer by selecting “Sell Your iPhone” and completing a short submission form to receive a formal offer.
Find iPhone 15 Alternatives at Mac of All Trades
For a cost-effective alternative to the new iPhone 15, consider purchasing a quality, refurbished iPhone 14 with similar specs from Mac of All Trades. Each of our certified refurbished Apple products undergoes a comprehensive hardware test, a two-stage cleaning process and a 40-point inspection to ensure the highest quality standards. Shop our extensive range of professionally refurbished products today to find your next Apple device.