Requires CR 2032 battery (not included)
The Apple Remote gives you total command of your music, photos, videos, and DVDs from anywhere in the room. Turn up the volume. Shuffle. Skip to the next chapter on your DVD. Play a slideshow, a home movie you made in iMovie, even a movie trailer.
If you connect your iPhone or iPod to a home stereo, powered speakers, or TV, the Apple Remote lets you experience your songs, slideshows, and more from across the room. Plug your iPod into the Apple Universal Dock and choose a playlist, slideshow, or video. Then sit back, relax, and enjoy. Ready to move on to the next song? No need to get up. Just press the Next button on the Apple Remote. Getting a call on your iPhone? Press Pause, then pick up where you left off.
- MacBook (Early 2006 - Mid 2009)
- MacBook Pro (Early 2006 - Mid 2012) *except Retina models*
- MacBook Air (Early 2008 - Mid 2009)
- iMac (Late 2005 - Mid 2011) *except Mid 2009*
- Mac mini (Early 2006 - Late 2014)
- iPod and iPhone compatibility requires the Apple Universal Dock
- California Proposition 65 Notice: ⚠WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65warnings.ca.gov