Warranty Policies for Orders on or Before 03/30/2022
These policies were in effect until 03/31/2022, and apply to all orders on or before 03/30/2022. The policies are identically duplicated here as they were written at the time of purchase on or before 03/30/2022. All sections not mentioned here that can be found in the returns and warranty policies are unchanged and apply to orders on or before 03/30/2022.
Domestic Returns and Warranty Policies
- Media drives are not covered by our warranties. Consumables such as batteries are guaranteed for one hundred twenty (120) days after purchase and follow the Standard Warranty throughout the guarantee period.
- Reported issues that are found to be false during RMA inspection will result in deductions to the refund, up to and including the entire refund amount.
- Products with physical damage or evidence of liquid contact, or products that are returned for warranty coverage under false pretenses, are not eligible for warranty service and will be returned un-repaired.
- Software issues, including missing or altered user data, are not covered under our warranties.
- Any third-party fees, including but not limited to: diagnostic, repair, and shipping, will not be reimbursed.
- Factory sealed products are subject to a 15% restocking fee once opened, if returned.
- All coverages and warranties are voided if the product is transported outside of the United States of America.