Creating a Support Ticket
When should you create a support ticket?
- If you have a question that is not answered in our FAQ Section
- If you are experiencing issues with a computer purchased from us
- If you would like to modify or have questions regarding your order
- If you would like to get more information about our company or one of our many products
Before you start a ticket...
- Check our FAQ section to see if your question has already been answered.
- If your ticket is regarding our return, visit our Returns and Warranties page.
- Confirm your order number by checking your email or logging into your mac of all trades account.
- If your inquiring about a product on our website, check out its product page for information regarding hardware and software configurations.
- Experiencing an issue with your computer? Visit our troubleshooting center for instant solutions!
How to Start a Ticket
- Go to macofalltrades.com
- Click the “Contact Us” link in the top right of the page.
- Select the nature of your inquiry:
- Volume Sales
- Volume Purchasing
- Customer Service
- Enter the email address where you would like to receive our reply message.
- Fill out all fields with your information, including:
- First name
- Last name
- Company if relevant
- Provide a phone number where we can reach out to you if necessary
- For Customer Service tickets also include the order number and serial number (if available) of the machine your ticket is regarding.
- Provide a detailed account of your inquiry. The more information you provide the better!
(Your shopping cart is empty)