- All equipment is in good to excellent condition (unless otherwise noted), carries our 90-day hardware warranty, and is refurbished (tested and cleaned). Our technicians run hardware diagnostics, inspect every computer, and provide a signed, 35-point check sheet with every machine.
- Items with remaining Apple Limited or AppleCare Extended warranties are covered by Apple as the primary service provider.
- Returned orders are charged a 15% restocking fee if the buyer has not emailed tracking for the return shipment within seven (7) days of receipt.
- Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- Computers ship with an operating system (OS) loaded (the version of the OS is denoted in the title of each listing). OS disks or flash installers are not included. Sales are not contingent on software.
- Laptops include an AC adapter and working battery. Desktops include a power cord.
- Batteries are guaranteed to work at least one (1) hour under normal operating conditions.
The warranty begins the date the order is delivered. In the rare event a hardware problem occurs during our warranty period, an RMA# (Repair Merchandise Authorization Number) must be requested by opening a support ticket (click here). You must open a ticket for service. The ticket closes when the issue has been resolved. The mac of all trades warranty only covers repair service provided at our location. The customer is responsible for return shipping. Items arriving for RMA service must:
- be repackaged properly, insured, and include all original items.
- have the RMA# visible on the outside of each package.
- have an RMA shipment tracking # emailed to Customer Service before the warranty expiration date.
Failure to follow any of these steps can render your equipment ineligible for repair. RMA service covers parts and labor. RMA services DOES NOT cover software issues such as corruption of the Operating System or software incompatibility. Our warranty is voided if authorized RMA:
Please backup your data prior to RMA service. Mac Of All Trades is not responsible for data loss or data transfer.
- # is never issued.
- is not in original condition.
- has been serviced by a 3rd party.
- is the result of accidental or liquid damage.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, MAC OF ALL TRADES, WILL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM PERFORMANCE OF ANY REPAIR SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF REVENUE; LOSS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS ON CONTRACTS); LOSS OF THE USE OF MONEY; LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS; LOSS OF BUSINESS; LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY; LOSS OF GOODWILL; LOSS OF REPUTATION; LOSS OF, DAMAGE TO, OR CORRUPTION OF DATA; OR ANY COSTS OF RECOVERING, PROGRAMMING, OR RESTORING ANY PROGRAM OR DATA STORED OR USED WITH YOUR PRODUCT AND ANY FAILURE TO MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA STORED ON YOUR PRODUCT. MAC OF ALL TRADES SPECIFICALLY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT IT WILL BE ABLE TO (i) REPAIR OR REPLACE YOUR PRODUCT WITHOUT RISK TO OR LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR DATA, AND (ii) MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA. IF ANY PRODUCT SHOULD BE DAMAGED OR LOST WHILE IN MAC OF ALL TRADES CUSTODY, MAC OF ALL TRADES LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE COST OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE AFFECTED PRODUCT. OTHERWISE, MAC OF ALL TRADES LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGE SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE PAYMENTS RECEIVED BY MAC OF ALL TRADES FOR SERVICES PROVIDED PURSUANT TO THESE TERMS. THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN SHALL BE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES FOR ANY BREACH BY MAC OF ALL TRADES UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. MAC OF ALL TRADES IS NOT LIABLE FOR LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA OR YOUR CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY OR PERSONAL INFORMATION OR REMOVABLE DATA. BEFORE YOU SEND IN YOUR PRODUCT FOR ANY REPAIR SERVICE, YOU SHOULD MAKE A BACKUP COPY OF YOUR DATA AND REMOVE ANY CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY OR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND REMOVABLE MEDIA SUCH AS CDS OR PC CARDS.
Returns for refund are accepted within seven (7) days of the date the order is delivered. To return an item, please request an RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) by opening a support ticket (click here). Please include the reason for return. For items returned within seven (7) days, the customer is not charged a 15% restocking fee. The customer may either request a refund or receive a credit towards another purchase. The customer is responsible for return shipping, and the original shipping is not refundable.
*Items returned after the seven (7) day return period are charged a 15% restocking fee.
**The following items are not eligible for return or refund:
- Gift Certificates
- Seller Boxes
Prices on the used computer market fluctuate based upon supply and demand. Mac Of All Trades will, upon request, honor any price change meeting the conditions below.
*Note: Price protection does not apply to warranties or seller boxes
Price rise before purchase
Mac Of All Trades will issue a refund in the amount of the price difference of any item meeting the following conditions:
- Configuration must be the same (i.e. model, RAM, hard drive, etc).
- Customer has notified mac of all trades within seven (7) days of the price change.
- Price change is not the result of a discontinued special.
*Note: If "Deal of the Day" is discontinued before date specified, the original price will be honored (as long as the above conditions also apply).
To receive the refund, customer must
first email Customer Service
. Upon confirmation the item meets the conditions above, the customer will be asked to order the item at the higher price. An email confirmation of the refund will be made prior to shipment.
Price drop after purchase
Mac Of All Trades will issue store credit in the amount of the price difference of any item meeting the following conditions:
- Configuration must be the same (i.e. RAM, hard drive, etc.).
- Price change is not the result of a special.
- Customer has notified mac of all trades within seven (7) days of the order date.
To receive store credit, customer must
first email Customer Service
. Upon confirmation that the item meets the conditions above, customer will be issued store credit to the account used to place the order. Store credit will automatically be applied to the next purchase at mac of all trades.